- 1 lb - Ground Round
- 1 lb - Spicy Italian Sausage
- 8 oz - Bacon
- 3 Cups - Mozzarella (shredded)
- 4 oz - Pepperoni slices
- 1 tsp - Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 6 oz - Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup - Onions (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup - Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 13 oz - Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 Cup - Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Combine ground beef and sausage in a large bowl, set aside.
- Line the outer sides of a 9" pie pan with a double layer of bacon.
- Add an even layer of the ground meat mixture to the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Add the mozzarella to the bottom.
- Season with Italian seasoning and granulated garlic.
- Add a layer of pepperoni, mushrooms, onions and bell pepper.
- Top with pizza sauce and Pecorino Romano cheese.
- Bake or grill @ 350º for 1 hour.
- Drain excess grease and continue to cook another 30-40 minutes or until the bacon is crisp.
- Let it rest 10-15 minutes before slicing.