- 4 - Eggs
- 8 oz - Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup - Parmesan Cheese
- 2 1/2 - Mozzarella Chees
- 1 tsp - Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 8 oz - Italian Sausage (cooked and crumbled)
- 8 oz- Ground Beef (cooked and crumbled)
- 8 oz - Pepperoni
- 8 oz - Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 8 oz - Ham (diced)
- 8 oz - Mushroom (diced)
- 1/2 - Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1/2 - Vidalia Onion (diced)
- 13 oz - Low Carb Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 Cup - Mozzarella Cheese
- In a large bowl combine eggs, Italian seasoning, garlic, onion and cream cheese.
- Mix with a hand or stand mixture until smooth
- Fold in Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Spread mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with a silicone mat into an even layer.
- Bake in a 375º for 15 minutes.
- Spread as little or as much as you like onto the pizza crust.
- Add toppings as you like, then top with cheese.
- Bake in a 375º oven for 15-20 or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.