- 1 Large Head Cauliflower
- 8 oz - Bacon (fried crisp and crumbled)
- 2 Cups - Freshly Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup - Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup - Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut florets off cauliflower head, then cut into small bite size pieces.
- Boil in salted water for 5 minutes and drain.
- In a small pan over medium heat add cream, cream cheese and 1 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese and bring to a light boil.
- Stir until cheese is all melted and well combined.
- Turn the heat off and mix in the crumbled bacon.
- Combine the cheese sauce and cauliflower, mix until well combined.
- Pour cheese and cauliflower into an 8x8" greased casserole dish.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a 375º for 25-30 minutes or until the cauliflower is for tender, the sauce is slightly reduced and the cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- Let rest for 15 minutes to thicken before serving.