- 1 lb - 80/20 Ground Beef
- 1 lb - Mild Italian Sausage
- 1 small - Onion (chopped)
- 3-4 - Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 30 oz - Crushed Tomatoes
- 4 - Eggs
- 8 oz - Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup - Parmesan Cheese
- 2 1/2 - Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp - Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 1/2 Cup - Full Fat Ricotta Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cup - Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup - Parmesan Cheese
- Brown ground beef and sausage over medium high heat and drain excess fat.
- Add onion and garlic and saute' 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and a little water if necessary.
- Bring to a simmer, reduce heat and let simmer for 1-2 hours.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, cream cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic and onion.
- Mix with a hand mixer 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
- Fold in mozzarella and Parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Spread out into an even layer onto a cookie sheet lined with a silicone mat.
- Bake in a preheated 375º oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let thoroughly cool for 20 minutes.
- Using a pizza cutter cut the noodles in half and then into 1.5-2" thick strips.
Build the Lasagna
- Pour 1/4 of the meat sauce onto the bottom of an 8x10 casserole dish.
- Followed by a layer of noodles, 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese and 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat this process 1 more time starting with the noodles.
- After the mozzarella cheese is added to the second layer, top with another 1/4 of the sauce.
- Then top with the noodles and the remaining sauce.
- Bake in a preheated 375º oven uncovered for 35-45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese and bake another 15-20 or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Let rest 15 minutes before serving.