- 1 lb - 80/20 Ground Beef
- 1 lb - Ground Pork
- 1 Cup - Yellow Onion (small dice)
- 1 Cup - Bell Pepper (small dice)
- 1/2 Cup - Mushrooms (small dice)
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 - Egg
- 1 TBS - Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 TBS - Dijon or Yellow Mustard
- 2 TBS - Low Carb BBQ Sauce
- 2 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1/3 Cup - Almond Flour or Breadcrumbs
- Combine, egg, mustard, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire, garlic, onion, bell pepper, almond flour, salt and pepper.
- Add ground beef and pork and mix until well combined. Do not over work the meat or it will become dense and chewy.
- Form into a loaf and place on a piece of foil, parchment paper or wax paper.
- Smoke at 250º for 2.5 hours or until it reaches an internal temperature of 150º.
- Baste with BBQ sauce and continue to cook until the internal temperature reaches 160º.
- Let cool 10-15 minutes before slicing.