- 10-12 Mushrooms (white, cremini or baby bella)
- 8 oz - Pulled Pork
- 4 oz - Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup - Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 TBS - Wolfe Rub Original BBQ Seasoning
- 1 TBS - BBQ Sauce (Low Carb or Sweet Baby Ray's)
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients except the mushrooms and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Break off the stems and using a spoon scrape out the gills of the mushrooms.
- Fill each mushroom cap with the filling, pressing down firmly to pack it into the mushroom
- Place in a preheated 325º smoker, grill or oven and cook for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.