- 1 1/4 Cup - Almond Flour
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 TBS - Butter
- 1 tsp - Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp - Salt
- Cut butter into small cubes and place into freezer for 10 minutes, it must be ice cold.
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Using a pastry cutter or whisk, cut in the ice cold butter.
- In a separate bowl using a hand mixer or whisk, thoroughly whip the eggs until frothy (light and airy).
- Fold eggs into flour mixture until it forms a sticky dough.
- Using an ice cream scooper or spoon, drop the dough onto a lightly greased or non stick surface and then bake in a pre-heated 400º oven for 12-14 minutes or until golden.