- 1 - 6 oz Can - American Tuna Albacore Tuna (regular flavor)
- 1 - 6 oz Can - American Tuna Albacore Tuna (garlic flavor)
- 4 - Large Portobello Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup - Mayonnaise
- 2 TBS - Minced Dry Onion
- 1 tsp - Italian Seasoning
- 1 - Roma Tomato (sliced thin)
- 1-2 TBS - Capers
- 1 Cup - Freshly Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup - Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine tuna (do not drain this specific tuna), mayo, onion, Italian seasoning, capers, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, mix well and set aside.
- Wipe off tops of mushrooms with a paper towel, the scoop out the gills with a spoon and discard.
- Fill the mushrooms with the tuna mixture, top with tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, top with more mozzarella cheese and place on a raised rack.
- These go into a preheated 375º oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.