- 1 box - Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1/4 Cup - All Purpose Flour
- 1 - Egg
- 1/3 Cup - Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix, then let sit for 10 minutes.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or two spoons, scoop out batter and deep fry in 350º oil for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Combine equal parts Ranch dressing with Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- Place jalapenos in a dry skillet over medium high heat flipping every 30 seconds for 10-15 minutes until they are charred and begin to soften.