- 1 lb - 80/20 Ground Beef
- 1 lb - Italian Sausage (hot, mild or sweet)
- 2- Eggs
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 2 tsp - Dried Basil
- 1/3 Cup - Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- 30 oz - Hunts All Natural Tomato Sauce
- 2 Cups - Water
- 2 tsp - Italian Seasoning
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form meatballs into the size desired.
- In a large skillet over medium heat brown meatballs on all sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove meatballs, drain excess grease, then put the meatballs back into the pan.
- Add tomato sauce, water and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a light boil, reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer 1-3 hours. The longer the better.
- Keep it low carb and serve over spaghetti squash or zoodles or keep it traditional and serve of your favorite pasta!