- 1.5 lbs - 78/22 Ground Beef
- 1 Cup - Water
- 1/4 Cup - Yellow Onion (diced fine)
- 1 - Beef Bouillon Cube
- 2 TBS - Brown Sugar
- 2 TBS - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TBS - Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 TBS - Worcestershire Sauce
- Brown ground beef in a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Drain most of the excess fat, leave some for FLAVOR!
- Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low, cover and let simmer for one hour, but 2 hours is better.
- Remove lid, continue to cook 5-10 minutes or until most of the liquid is reduced.
- Serve on hamburger buns with optional condiments, pickles, ketchup, mustard and cheese.