- 3 lb - Corned Beef
- 2 lb - Daikon Radish (peeled and cut into small dice) (or Russet potatoes if non-low-carb)
- 1 Large - Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 Stick - Butter (cut into pads)
- salt, pepper, granulated garlic to taste
- In a large pot cover corned beef with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and cook corned beef until tender 3-3.5 hours.
- Removed corned beef from water and let cool.
- Remove excess fat, cut into cubes or finely chop, your preference.
- Boil Daikon radish in salted water for 10-12 minutes or until fork tender.
- Drain and pat dry.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add corned beef, onion, radish, salt, pepper, garlic and mix well until the fax begins to render from the corned beef.
- Press the mixture down into the bottom of the skillet to help form a crispy golden brown crust, add pads of butter to the top and let it cook for 5 minutes untouched.
- After five minutes, mix again and repeat 3-4 times until it reaches your desired golden brown and crispiness.
- Serve with poached or over easy fried eggs.