- 2 lbs - Chicken Thighs (cut into bite size pieces)
- 3 Large - Zucchini (cut into Zoodles using a Spiral Slicer)
- 1/2 Stick - Butter
- 5 - Whole Garlic Cloves
- Salt & White Pepper
- 2 Cups - Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup - Parmesan Cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat add butter and garlic cloves
- Saute' for 2-3 minutes, then add the chicken and continue to cook the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Remove garlic cloves, add heavy cream, bring it up to a boil and let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese until smooth and turn the heat off.
- Very quickly toss in and 'shock' the zoodles to slightly wilt them, you do not want to cook them and make them mushy and release all of their water into the Alfredo sauce.
- Top with more Parmesan!