Chicken and Marinade
- 12 oz - Chicken (cut up into bite size pieces)
- 2 tsp - Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp - Shaoxing Chinese Wine (or dry white wine or dry sherry, NOT cooking sherry)
- 1/8 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1/8 tsp - White Pepper
- 1 Large Head of Cauliflower
- 4 - Eggs (Beaten)
- 2 TBS - Canola Oil
- 1/4 Cup - Yellow Onion (Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup - Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 2 tsp - Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 TBS - Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 tsp - White Pepper
- 1 Packet - Splenda Sweetener
- Combine chicken, soy sauce, wine, garlic and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Let the chicken marinade for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut the cauliflower off the head into florets.
- Place all of the cauliflower in a large food processor or into several batches if you have a smaller one.
- Pulse the food processor several times until the cauliflower resembles rice. DO NOT over pulse.
- In a wok or large skillet over medium heat add 1 TBS of oil and scramble the eggs until fully cooked and chopped into little pieces.
- Remove the eggs and set aside
- Increase the heat to high, add 1 TBS of oil and stir fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook 4-5 minutes. DO NOT overcook or the cauliflower will turn to mush.