- 3 - Large Eggs
- 2 TBS - Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup - Ham (Diced Low Sugar)
- 1/4 Cup - Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1/4 Cup - Mushrooms (Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup - Green Onions (Chopped)
- 2 Cups - Fresh Spinach (Chopped)
- 2 Slices - Cheddar Cheese
- 2 TBS - Butter
- Combine eggs and cream in a bowl and whip well, then set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat add 1 TBS of butter and saute ham for 2 minutes.
- Add peppers and mushrooms, and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add onions and continue to cook for another minute.
- Add spinach, turn off the heat, stir and remove from heat.
- Add 1 TBS of butter to a clean pan over medium low heat.
- Add the egg and cream, season with black pepper and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Add ham, spinach, peppers, mushrooms and onions.
- Top with 2 slices of cheddar cheese.
- Fold over the eggs.
- Cover and cook for 1 minute or until the cheese has melted.