- 1.5 lbs - 80/20 Ground Beef
- 1/2 Gallon - Whole Milk
- 1 - Yellow Onion (Diced)
- 1/4 Cup - Flour
- 1-2 tsp - Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Loaf white bread
- In a large skillet over medium high heat brown the ground beef.
- Do not drain unless there's excess grease.
- Add diced onion and cook 2-3 minutes, or until softened.
- Mix in flour until it's absorbed and cook 1-2 minutes to cook the rawness from the flour.
- Stir in the milk, add Worcestershire, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a simmer until thickened, approximately 10 minutes.
- Serve over toasted white bread.