- 2 - 20 oz T-Bone Steaks (or steak of choice)
- 1 Cup - Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
- 2 tsp - Chili Powder
- 1 tsp - Cumin
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 1 tsp - Oregano
- 1 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spread over both sides of the steaks or pour into a zip loc bag.
- Marinade in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours, 4 hours is best. But not much longer than 4 hours or the acid in the marinade will begin to cook the steak and make it mushy.
- After marinating, let the steaks sit at room temperature for 30-60 minutes before grilling.
- Preheat grill to 450º and grill steaks over direct heat for 4 minutes per side for medium rare.