- 3 Boneless - Chicken Breast (cut in half thickness and pounded thin)
- 12oz - Thick Cut Bacon
- 6 - Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 10 - Eggs
- 4 TBS - Texas Pete Hot Sauce
- 6 - Large Homemade Biscuits
- 4 Cups - Whole Milk
- 1/2 Cup - Flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook bacon until crisp
- Remove and drain on paper towels
- Reserve 4 TBS rendered bacon fat
- Add the flour to the same pan with the rendered fat.
- Stir in until well incorporated and cook for 2 minutes
- Add one cup of milk, stir until thickened and continue adding in this process until all the milk has been added and the gravy is thickened.
- Taste the gravy, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and keep warm
- Combine 4 eggs with hot sauce and beat well
- Combine Flour with 1 TBS pepper and salt, mix well.
- Coat chicken in flour, then in the egg and then back in the flour.
- Cook the chicken in 350º oil for 6 minutes total. (3 minutes per side if pan frying)
Build 'The Reggie'
- Biscuit (cut in half)
- 2 Bacon Slices
- 1 Piece of cheese
- Country Gravy
- 1 Egg Over Easy