4 - Large Russet Potatoes
1 lb - Ground Chicken (white and dark meat)
15 oz - Diced Tomatoes with green chile's
15 oz - Pinto Beans (undrained)
8 oz - Beef (I used Miller Lite)
1 TBS - Chili Powder
1 TBS - Dehydrated Minced Onion
1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
1 tsp - Cumin
1 tsp - Oregano
1/2 tsp - Black Pepper
2 TBS - Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Rub potatoes with olive oil and liberally season with salt and pepper.
2. Bake at 400º for 1 hour or until fork tender.
1. Brown ground chicken in olive oil.
2. Once the chicken is brown add the remaining ingredients.
3. Bring to a simmer, cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
Cut a slit in the potatoes and squeeze to mash up the meat, then add a liberal amount of chili, top with cheese, sour cream and green onions.