30 - Corn Tortillas
2 lbs - Chicken (white, dark or combination)
1/2 Cup - Mexican Blend Cheese
4 Cups - Water
1 TBS - Salt
1 TBS - Black Pepper
1 TBS - Granulated Garlic
1 TBS - Granulated Onion
1 TBS - Chili Powder
2 tsp - Cumin
1 tsp - Oregano
1. Combine all ingredients in a large pan or skillet (except the tortillas).
2. Bring to a simmer, cover and cook on medium low for one hour.
3. Remove the heat and remove lid and let the chicken sit in the broth for 30 minutes or until cooled
4. Shred the chicken with forks or your hands.
5. Pour 1/2 cup of the poaching liquid over the chicken along with the cheese. Mix well
6. Place a damp paper towel over 10 corn tortillas and heat in the microwave 30-40 seconds or until pliable.
7. Place 2-3 TBS of the chicken mixture onto the corn tortilla, roll up and place seam side down on a greased cookie sheet. Repeat until they're all done.
8. Bake in a 400º oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.