2 lbs - 80/20 Ground Beef
1 - Yellow Onion (small dice)
1/2 - Bell Pepper (small dice)
2 - Garlic Cloves (minced
1 - Egg
1 TBS - Worcestershire Sauce
1 TBS - Yellow Mustard
3 TBS - Ketchup
2 tsp - Black Pepper
1 tsp - Salt
1/3 Cup - Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
1/4 Cup - Ketchup
1 TBS - Honey
1 tsp - Worcestershire Sauce
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
1. Combine, egg, mustard, ketchup, Worcestershire, garlic, onion, bell pepper, salt and pepper.
2. Add ground beef and mix thoroughly, but do not over work the meat or it will become dense and chewy.
3. Form into a loaf and place on a baking sheet and bake in a 325º oven for 40 miutes.
4. Pour glaze on top of the meat loaf and continue cooking 15-20 more minutes or until it reaches 160º.
5. Let cool 10-15 minutes before slicing.