4lbs - Chicken Legs or Thighs
1 quart - Water
1/4 Cup - Wolfe Rub Original BBQ Seasoning
1 Cup - Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce (or your favorite)
1. In a large pot combine chicken and water.
2. Bring to a low boil for 10 minutes.
3. Cover, turn the heat off and let the chicken sit for 1 hour. DO NOT OPEN FOR 1 HOUR
4. Remove chicken from pot and let cool. Discard or reserve broth.
5. Pull chicken meat apart into small pieces, but do not shred. Discard bones and skin.
6. Add the chicken, Wolfe Rub and BBQ sauce back to the pan and stir well.
7. Cook on medium low with the lid on for 15-20 minutes.