- 1/2 Cup - Cocoa
- 2 TBS - Flour
- 3/4 Cup - White Sugar
- 2 Cups - Whole Milk
- 1 TBS - Butter
- 2 tsp - Vanilla
- In a large bowl whisk all of the dry ingredients until there are no lumps.
- Whisk in milk until it looks like chocolate milk.
- Pour mixture into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk as it comes to a simmer.
- Once it comes to simmer, it should thicken in 1-2 minutes.
- Once it has the consistency of regular gravy, whisk in butter and vanilla.
- Serve immediately over homemade buttermilk biscuits.