- 4-6 large - Jalapenos (sliced in half and cored)
- 2 Cups - Cold Macaroni and Cheese
- 1/3 block - Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup - Freshly Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8-12 slices - THIN bacon
- Combine macaroni n' cheese, cream cheese and cheddar in a bowl.
- Fill each pepper half with the filling until you have a small mound on top.
- Wrap one whole slice of bacon around each pepper.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Smoke or bake @ 250º for 2 hours or until the bacon is crisp.
- Serve with Ranch or other dipping sauce.