(for 2 Sandwiches)
- 8 - Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (4 connected in a square each)
- 4 - Eggs
- 2 - SPAM slices
- 4 oz - Pork Loin (sliced 1/2" thick)
- 1/2 Cup - Green Onion Tops (julienne cut)
- 1 TBS - Fresh Chives (chopped)
- 2 TBS - Mayonnaise
- 2 TBS - Butter
- 1-2 TBS - Sriracha
- 1/4 Cup - Cornstarch
- 1/2 Cup - Vegetable Oil
- Combine sriracha and mayonnaise until thoroughly mixed, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place jullienned green onions in ice water until ready to serve.
- Fry SPAM for 4-5 minutes on first side and 3-4 on second side or until golden brown and crispy.
- Season cornstarch with salt and pepper.
- Coat pork loin with cornstarch shaking excess.
- Fry pork chop for 3-4 minutes on each side until pork reaches between 140º-145º.
- Add butter to a mediums skillet over medium heat and add eggs.
- After 45 seconds break the yolk and swirl for marbling effect.
- Sprinkle with fresh chives and cook until cooked through, do not flip.
- Toast Hawaiian sweet rolls for 30-45 seconds.
- Spread sriracha mayo onto top and bottom of sweet rolls.
- Add meat, eggs, green onions and top sweet roll