- 2 - Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Cup - Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 Cup - Fresh Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup - Tequila
- 1/4 Cup - Fresh Cilantro
- 2 TBS - Chili Powder
- 1 tsp - Minced Garlic
- 1 TBS - Honey
- 1/4 Cup - Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1 tsp - Black Pepper
- In a large bowl or zip loc bag combine all ingredients except pork.
- Add pork and marinate for 2-4 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade and reserve marinade.
- Grill pork at 450º over direct heat flipping every 4 minutes for approximately 12 - 16 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches between 140º-145º.
- Remove pork and loosely tent with foil and let rest for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Pour reserved marinade into a pan over medium high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and let it simmer and reduce for 10 minutes.
- Taste and adjust sweetness by adding a TBS or two more of brown sugar or honey if sauce it too tart.
- Continue simmering until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Serve the pork with the sauce ladled over it or on the side.