Chicken & Marinade
- 12 oz - Chicken thighs (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 tsp - Shaoxing Chinese Wine
- 2 tsp - Oyster sauce
- 2 tsp - Corn Starch
Vegetables & Sauce
- 2 TBS - Vegetable oil
- 2 tsp - Garlic (minced)
- 1 - Celery Stalk (sliced thin)
- 2 - Bok Choy Stalks (sliced thin white and green leaves separately)
- 1/2 - Bell Pepper (sliced thin)
- 3 - Green Onions (sliced thin white and green leaves separately)
- 6 - Snow Peas (trimmed and cut in half)
- 6 - Mushrooms (sliced thin)
- 1/4 Cup - Carrots (jullienned)
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 tsp - White Pepper
- 1 Cup - Chicken broth
- 2 TBS - Oyster Sauce
- 1 TBS Cornstarch and 1 TBS Water (mixed together)
- Combine chicken, wine, oyster sauce and cornstarch together, marinade for 15 minutes
- Add vegetable oil to a large skillet or wok over medium high heat.
- Add chicken, garlic and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the white portion of the bok choy and green onions, bell pepper, snow peas, mushrooms and carrots and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients except cornstarch slurry and bring to a light boil
- Add cornstarch slurry, stir until thickened.
- Serve with steamed rice or chow mein noodles.