- 6 - Large Eggs
- 1 tsp - Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1/4 tsp - White Pepper
- 2 tsp - Corn Starch
- 1/4 Cup - White Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Cup - Fresh Bean Sprouts
- 1/4 lb - Medium Shrimp (peeled)
- Vegetable Oil
- Shredded Iceburg Lettuce
- Tomato Slices
- White Onion Slices
- Dill Pickle Slices
- White Bread
- In a large bowl combine eggs, soy sauce, garlic, white pepper, corn starch and mix well.
- Mix in onion, bean sprouts and shrimp.
- Add about 1/4" of vegetable oil to a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in half the mixture and spread out into an even layer, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and cook another 1-2 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Spread mayonnaise on both pieces of bread, followed by lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickles.
- Add Egg Foo Young and top with the remaining piece of bread.