- 2-3 lb - Top Round Steak (also labeled as London Broil)
- 1/4 Cup - Kosher Salt
- 4 Cups - Water
- 1 TBS - Chili Powder
- 1 TBS - Granulated Onion
- 1 TBS - Granulated Garlic
- 1 TBS - Black Pepper
- 1 TBS - Cumin
- Combine all of the ingredients except the steak in a large bowl and mix until the salt is dissolved.
- Add the steak and brine in a 1 Gallon Zip Loc bag and refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Remove the steak and discard the brine.
- Let the steak sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Grill the steaks over direct heat on a 450º-500º grill for 4 minutes per side.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice thinly against the grain.