- 2 lbs - Chuck Shoulder Steak (cut into 1/4" thick strips)
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1 tsp - Black Pepper
- 2 TBS - Olive Oil
- 1 TBS - Minced Garlic
- 15 oz - Stewed Tomatoes
- 15 oz - Beef Broth
- 3 TBS - Soy Sauce
- 1/2 - Red Bell Pepper (cut into 1/2" strips)
- 1/2 - Yellow Bell Pepper (cut into 1/2" strips)
- 1/2 - Orange Bell Pepper (cut into 1/2" strips)
- 1/2 - Green Bell Pepper (cut into 1/2" strips)
- 1 - Large Yellow Onion (cut into 1/2" strips)
- 2 TBS - Corn Starch
- 2 TBS - Water
- Season meat with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 TBS of olive oil to a large skillet over medium high heat and brown meat in 2 batches.
- Return all meat to the pan, add garlic, tomatoes, soy sauce, broth, stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer for one hour or until tender.
- In a separate skillet over medium heat add remaining 1 TBS of oil and sauté onions and peppers for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the meat is tender (not falling apart) mix in peppers and onions, cook for 2 more minutes or until the vegetables are to your desired tenderness.
- Mix corn starch and water together until smooth.
- Stir into meat and vegetables and mixture will immediately thicken.
- Serve over rice or noodles.