- 1/4 lb - Bacon (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup - Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 - Garlic Cloves
- 1 Cup - Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup - Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup - Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Cup - Bourbon
- 2 TBS - Molasses
- 2 tsp - Chili Powder
- 2 tsp - Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp - Dry Mustard
- Black Pepper
- Kosher Salt
- Fry bacon until crisp, remove from skillet and leave 2 TBS of grease in the skillet.
- Add onions and sauté for 5 minutes or until they begin to caramelize.
- Add garlic and continue sauteing for 2 minutes.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients including the fried bacon.
- Simmer uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until it's nice and thick.