- 4 - Soft shell crabs (cleaned)
- 1/4 Cup - White wine
- 1/4 Cup - Parsley (chopped)
- 2 TBS - Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp - Crushed red pepper
- 1 TBS - Garlic (chopped)
- 1 TBS - Olive Oil
- 3 TBS - Clairfied Butter
- In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil, butter, garlic, red pepper and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the crabs top shell down and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add wine and lemon juice.
- Flip the crabs and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add parsley, turn the heat off, toss the crabs around and let finish cooking with the residual heat from the pan.