- 50 - Middleneck Clams
- 1 stick - Butter
- 2 - whole jalapenos (chopped with seeds)
- 1 TBS - Dried Minced Garlic
- 1 TBS - Old Bay Seafood Seasoning
- 1 tsp - Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tsp - White Pepper
- 1/2 Cup - White Wine
- 1 Lemon (quartered)
- 1 Lime (quartered)
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot over medium high heat and bring to a boil.
- Rinse and clean clams, discarding any opened clams that will not close.
- Add clams to the pot, stir and cover for 8-10 or until all of the clams have opened.
- Discard any clams that have not opened.
- Serve with a nice crusty bread to sop up the broth with!