- 2.5-3 lbs - Bone in pork chops
- 1 medium - Vidalia Onion (sliced)
- 8 oz - Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 Cups - Apple Juice or Cider
- 2 tsp - Salt
- 1 TBS - Black Pepper
- 2 TBS - Butter
- 2 TBS - All Purpose Flour
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Brown chops over medium high heat 2-3 minutes on each side, just to add color.
- Remove chops pan, add butter, onions and sauté for 5 minutes until onions begin to soften.
- Add mushrooms and continue to sauté 5-7 more minutes.
- Add flour, mix in and cook 2 minutes.
- Add apple juice, mix in and bring to a light simmer.
- Add pork chops and simmer for an hour and fifteen to an hour and thirty minutes or until fork tender.
- Salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, rice or noodles.