- 3 lbs - Chicken Wings (cut in half with the tips left on)
- 1/2 Cup - AP Flour
- 1 TBS - Paprika
- 1 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 3/4 Cup - Sweet Baby Rays Original BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 Cup - Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 Cup - Honey
- 2 TBS - Brown Sugar
- 1 TBS - Granulated Garlic
- 1 TBS - Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp - Crushed Red Pepper
- Combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Dust the wings in the flour and place on a plate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Pre-heat grill to 375º and set up for indirect cooking.
- Cook wings for 30 minutes turning after the first 15 minutes.
- Once wings are golden brown and crispy remove from the grill and increase heat to 425º.
- Toss the wings in the sauce.
- Add the sauced wings back to the grill for a couple minutes just until the sauce begins to caramelize.
*Several identical recipes, unsure of who to give credit to for original recipe but it's GOOD!