- 4 Ears - Fresh Corn on the Cob in the Husk
- 2 quarts - Water
- 2 TBS - Salt
- 2 TBS - Sugar
- Pull the husks down the corn but do not remove all the way.
- Remove all of the silk and the pull the husks back up.
- In a large container add the water, salt, sugar and mix until dissolved.
- Add the corn and let soak in the water for at least one hour, 2-3 hours is better.
- Set your grill up for direct grilling and preheat to 400º.
- Add the wet corn directly over the heat, close the grill and grill for 5 minutes.
- Repeat 3-4 times until the corn is tender.