- 3-4 lbs - Chicken Pieces
- Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 15 oz - Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 Cup - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup - Stevia
- 3 TBS - Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 TBS - Yellow Mustard
- 2 TBS - Texas Pete Hot Sauce or use your favorite hot sauce.
- 1 TBS - Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 TBS - Black Pepper
- Salt to taste.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes until slightly reduced.
- This is best if stored in an air tight container overnight for best results. The flavor gets better the day after.
- Season the chicken and refrigerate for an hour.
- Set your grill up for two zone cooking (hot side and cool side)
- Grill the chicken over direct heat for 5 minutes with the lid closed.
- Repeat process above 4-5 times or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 155º.
- Baste chicken on both sides with sauce and cook another 5 minutes with the lid closed.
- Baste one more time and continue to cook until the chicken reaches 165.