- 1 Large - Garlic Clove (or two small)
- 1/8 Cup - Pine Nuts*
- 1/8 Cup - Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup - Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 TBS - Lemon Zest
- 1 TBS - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 TBS - Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp - Salt
- 1/4 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1.5-2 lb - Rockfish (striped bass)
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth then refrigerate.
- Season both sides generously with salt and pepper.
- Grill or pan fry flesh side down over medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- Flip and continue to cook 3-5 more minutes or until flaky or the fish has an internal temperature of 140º-145º.
* I could not use the pine nuts in the video due to a guest I was serving is allergic to nuts.