- 2 lbs - Chicken Wings (separated)
- 1/4 Cup - Sriracha Sauce
- 1/4 Cup - Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup - Brown Sugar
- In a large dry skillet over medium heat add the chicken wings skin side down.
- Cook for 5 minutes and do not touch.
- After 5 minutes, flip the wings and cook another 5 minutes without touching.
- After 5 minutes, flip the wings again and cook another 5 minutes without touching.
- After 15 minutes total the wings should have a nice solid crust and will toss around the skillet easily.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix and coat the wings.
- Increase the heat to high and constantly stir until the sauce reduces down to a syrup.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion tops.