- 8 oz - Peeled and Deveined Small Shrimp
- 8 - Eggs
- 1/2 Cup - Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1/2 Cup - Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 Cup - Mushrooms (chopped into medium pieces)
- 1/2 Cup - Yellow Onion (chopped into medium pieces)
- 2 tsp - Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - White Pepper
- 2 Cups - Chicken Broth
- 1 TBS - Oyster Sauce
- 1 TBS - Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 TBS - Water
- 1 TBS - Corn Starch
- In a large bowl beat eggs, garlic, pepper and soy sauce until well combined.
- Add shrimp, peas, carrots, bean sprouts, mushrooms, onion, and mix well.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium low heat add 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Add egg, shrimp and vegetable mixture in one cup increments to skillet and let cook for 3 minutes on each side for a total of 6 minutes.
- Continue until all of the omelettes are made.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat combine, chicken broth, oyster sauce, soy sauce and bring to a boil.
- Combine water and corn starch, mix well and add to the sauce pan.
- Bring the gravy back up to a boil and it will thicken immediately.
- Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
Serve egg foo young over steamed rice and top with gravy.