- 8 oz - Chesapeake Bay Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
- 8 oz - Cremini or White Mushrooms (stems and gills removed)
- 1/2 Cup - Mayonnaise
- 3/4 Cup - Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp - Parsley
- 1 tsp - Old Bay Seafood Seasoning
- 1 - Egg (beaten)
- 1/4 Stick Butter
- Combine mayonnaise, 1/2 cup cheese, parsley, egg and Old Bay in a large bowl and mix well.
- Gently fold in the crab meat.
- Over stuff each mushroom cap with the filling.
- Place in a baking dish, add the butter in chunks, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake or grill @ 400º for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden brown.