- 1 Medium Head Cauliflower (florets cut off into large pieces)
- 4 - Hard Boiled Eggs (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup - Red Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup - Celery (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup - Bell Pepper (chopped
- 3/4 -1 Cup* - Mayonnaise
- 1-2 TBS* - Yellow Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
*Amount of Mayo/Mustard will vary on taste and size of the head of cauliflower
- Boil cauliflower in salted water for 5-7 minutes until fork tender, do not overcook.
- Drain and cool.
- Add to a large bowl an roughly chop with a knife into smaller pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well and refrigerate at least 2 hours.