- 2-3 lbs - Bone In Pork Chops
- 4 Cups - All Purpose Flour
- 1 TBS - Black Pepper
- 1 TBS - Granulated Garlic
- 1 TBS - Granulated Onion
- 1 TBS - Seasoning Salt (Lawry's or Morton)
- 4 - Eggs (beaten)
- Oil for frying
- Combine flour, pepper, garlic, onion and seasoning salt
- Dredge pork chops in the seasoned flour.
- Dip in the beaten eggs.
- Dredge again in the seasoned flour.
- Fry in 350º oil for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown and the internal temperature is between 140º-145º.
- Drain on a wire rack.