- 4-5 lb - Bone in Leg of Lamb
- 2 TBS - Black Pepper
- 2 TBS - Kosher Salt
- 5-6 - Fresh Rosemary branches
- 6-8 - Whole Fresh Garlic Cloves (cut into medium slivers)
- 2 TBS - Olive Oil
- Cut holes in the top and bottom of the roast, big enough to fit the garlic and rosemary.
- Stuff each hole on the top of the roast with garlic and rosemary.
- Stuff each hole on the bottom of the roast with only garlic.
- Pour olive oil over the roast, then season very liberally with salt and pepper.
- Grill the roast over indirect heat at 350º for 1.5 - 2 hours or until it reaches 135º.
- Remove the roast from the grill, loosely tent with foil and let rest 30 minutes before slicing
- Serve with au jus and mint jelly.