- 1 lb - Dried Kidney Beans
- 2 Quarts - Water
- 1 Quart - Vegetable Stock
- 1 Large - Yellow Onion (diced)
- 1 Large - Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Large - Jalapeno Pepper (diced)
- 6 - Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 30 oz - Diced Canned Tomatoes
- 1 - Yellow Squash (diced)
- 1 - Zucchini (diced)
- 15 oz - Canned Corn (drained)
- 1 - Chili Seasoning Packet
- Add beans and water in a large pot, bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Cover and let sit for 1 hour.
- Bring beans and water back up to a light simmer over medium heat.
- Add stock, onions, peppers, garlic and diced tomatoes.
- Cover and reduce the heat to medium low and let simmer for 1 hour.
- Add zucchini, squash, corn and seasoning packet.
- Let simmer with the lid off for 30 minutes or until the beans are tender and it has slightly thickened.