Wings and Marinade
- 3 lbs - Chicken Wings (separated)
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 2 TBS - Shaoxing Chinese Wine (Dry sherry or white wine can be substituted)
- 2 TBS - Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup - Corn Starch
- 1/4 Cup - Sugar
- 1/4 Cup - Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup - White Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup - Fresh Lemon Zest
- 1/4 Cup - Water
- 1 TBS - Soy Sauce
- 2 Coins - Fresh Ginger
- 4-5 Whole Dried Chili Peppers (or 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes)
- Combine wings and marinade ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Bake Wings on a raised rack in a 425º oven for 40-50 minutes flipping at the halfway point.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a medium pan and bring to a boil.
- Let the sauce boil for 5 minutes or until reduced by half
- Toss the hot wings in the sauce and serve.