- 1 lb - Collard Greens (stems removed)
- 1 lbs - Smoked Turkey Necks (or other smoked meat)
- 1 - Large Yellow Onion (diced)
- 1 Quart - Water
- 2 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 2 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 1-2 tsp - Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp - Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- In a large pot combine all of the ingredients except the collards
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low, cover and let simmer for 1.5 hours.
- Add collards, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 2-2.5 hours or until the meat is falling off the neck bones and the collards are tender.
- Serve as is or with apple cider vinegar, butter or both.