- 2 lbs - Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 45 oz - Spaghetti Sauce
- 16 oz - Penne Pasta
- 8 oz - Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Cups - Water
- Salt and pepper the chicken and brown for 2 minutes on each side in a large skillet.
- Add the spaghetti sauce to the chicken, cover and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and cut into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Add 2 cups of water to the sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook for 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes turn the heat off, add the chicken and half of the cheese and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Place into a preheated 400º oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.