- 4 Large - Jalapeno Peppers (cut in half lengthwise and seeded)
- 4 oz - Italian Sausage
- 1/2 Cup - Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup - Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp - Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 1 Roll - Pillsbury Pizza Dough
- Pizza Sauce
- Combine sausage, cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic and onion together in a medium bowl
- Overfill each pepper half with meat and cheese mixture.
- Cut the dough to wrap around each pepper and seal all the seams.
- Poke several holes in the top of each popper.
- Bake in a pre-heated 375º for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and the sausage has reached 165º.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and serve with pizza sauce for dipping.