- 6 Whole Turkey Wings (separated)
- 1/2 Cup - Wolfe Rub Original (or your favorite rub)
- 2 Cups - Your favorite BBQ Sauce
- Season wings with BBQ Rub and refrigerate at least an hour or up to overnight.
- Set up grill for indirect grilling and preheat to 325º. I used 2 pieces of cherry for smoke.
- Cook at 325º over indirect heat for 45 minutes.
- Liberally baste with the BBQ sauce, close the lid and grill for 10 minutes.
- Flip wings, baste again and grill another 10 minutes.
- Flip wings one final time, increase the temperature to 400º.
- Baste one last time and grill for 5 more minutes.